Thinking of upgrading your bathroom in a home that you’ll likely sell in the next year or two?
Enjoy the luxury now and appeal to future homebuyers at the same time. Here’s how a luxury bathroom can help when it comes time to sell.
- Luxury bathrooms can set your home apart from comparable ones. Potential buyers will be looking at homes like yours, and comparing them. Having a luxurious bathroom can make your stand out from the crowd.
- All else being equal, a luxury bathroom can tip the scales in your favour. Imagine a buyer comparing two nearly identical homes but one has a luxurious bathroom. Guess which one they’ll pick?
- Luxurious, roomy custom showers have replaced whirlpool tubs as something homebuyers are looking for according to ProBuilder’s 50 Features Homebuyers Want Most.
- Modern freestanding bathtubs and sinks by Badeloft can make smaller bathrooms appear larger — and more luxurious, too. Make up for a lack of square footage by making every inch count.
- A luxury bathroom can serve as a welcome retreat from the world, and it will make an impression on homebuyers. As they ponder the possibilities, the allure of a spa-like retreat in their new home is hard to resist.
- The “wow” factor of a luxury bathroom could be the deciding factor. The buying decision could come down to the house with a freestanding bathtub or luxurious steam shower.
- Estate agents will be more likely to remember your home thanks to its luxurious bathroom and may be inclined to show it to more buyers as a result.
- A relatively small investment could drive demand for your home. Bathroom remodels tend to offer a good return on investment.
- A beautiful and luxurious bathroom can trigger powerful reactions from potential homebuyers. They’ll imagine themselves de-stressing and luxuriating in your beautiful master bathroom.
- Bathrooms with upgraded fixtures and elegant bathtubs can appeal to a variety of tastes.
Whether your existing bathroom is dated or you simply want a more luxurious bathroom, you and your home’s future occupants will appreciate a luxury bathroom.